General job description
Participate in the application development cycle within the R&D department, using the tools and procedures defined by the company for the department. The mission is under the responsibility of a supervisor.
Depending on the project, the application developer is responsible for writing application or database code, as well as for testing. In general, their work involves :
- Development of application bricks or applications (UI, API, Services)
- Component or equipment integration
- Participation in database design and modeling
- Participation in the design and execution of unit tests
- End-user training and support, depending on the project
- Drafting technical documents or technical documentation
- Knowledge of object-oriented programming
- Good knowledge of Microsoft .Net languages, and more specifically C#
- Have knowledge of Sql
- Have good algorithmic skills
- Be of good character and probity
Level of study required
BAC + 3 or BAC + 2 in Computer Management, Computer Engineering or other equivalent training.
0 - 1 year
Are you competent, ambitious and eager to progress? Try your luck!